Prefabricated containerized units are one of the main products for temporary and semi-temporary mobilization requirements where high mobility & rapid construction is expected. Containerized units are portable and can be assembled – disassembled, packed and transported several times. Prefabricated containerized units inquiries can be contracted on turnkey basis by APCON® in order to provide all the required services from a single source. Please contact us for further information about our turnkey capabilities.
- Can be designed as stand-alone units, coupled units to form larger buildings and multi-storey units up to 3 floors.
- Can be delivered as flat-packed, fully assembled (fully finished) or fully disassembled structures.
- Shall be preferably installed on concrete blocks or steel legs.
- Can be utilized with sloped secondary roof structures.
- Can be designed with forklift pockets as an additional handling alternative.
- Utilizes ALUFORM® sandwich panels manufactured by continuous lines with coil coated galvanized steel exterior skin to ensure excellent quality for structural, thermal and acoustic integrity.
- The sandwich panels have been engineered to eliminate cold bridging. Eliminates the requirement of comprehensive foundation works.
- Engineered to resist local conditions including extreme high and low temperatures, humidity, sand storms, wind & snow loads etc.
- Offers minimum 10 years of life-span and can be designed to withstand longer.
- Can be tailor-made to fit client specifications, various international codes and standards.
- Fully assembled and flat-packed containerized units minimizes the site assembly works since the majority of the works are handled at production facilities.