Pre-engineered steel buildings can be used for a wide variety of permanent building construction for commercial, industrial, institutional, recreational, aviation and many other specialty metal building applications. Pre-engineered steel buildings are durable, flexible and have high seismic resistance. Due to the nature of steel, projects with high clearance and load-bearing capacity can be achieved by pre-engineered steel building systems. Pre-engineered steel building inquiries can be contracted on turnkey basis by APCON® in order to provide all the required services from a single source. Please contact us for further information about our turnkey capabilities.
- Can be designed to overcome big clearances and high load-bearing capacities.
- Designed with steel frames, trusses or built-up sections in accordance with the nature of the projects.
- Can be combined with lightweight steel frame structures.
- Flexible in design in order to fit any architectural & finishing requirement.
- Engineered to resist local conditions including extreme high and low temperatures, humidity, sand storms, wind & snow loads etc.
- Offers long life-span for permanent build construction.
- Can be tailor-made to fit client design, specifications, various international codes and standards.