Modular building system is the most precious product of prefabrication. It is suitable for permanent building requirements with structural steel frame where high quality & rapid construction is expected. Modular building system is mainly suitable for hospital buildings, hotels, residential buildings, schools etc. where there is a repetition in building rooms. As the construction of modular buildings can occur simultaneously with the site and foundation work, projects can be completed 30% to 50% sooner than traditional construction. Partial production of the buildings can also be modularized, such as bathroom pods, in order to minimize the complex part of the building work at site. Modular building system inquiries can be contracted on turnkey basis by APCON® in order to provide all the required services from a single source. Please contact us for further information about our turnkey capabilities.
- Building can totally be designed as modular structures or can be combined with concrete or steel construction in accordance with project requirements.
- Complex building parts, such as bathroom pods can be produced with modular system as off-site construction.
- Can be designed as single storey or multi-storey buildings.
- Majority of the works are finalized in the factory environment which mitigates the risk of weather delays.
- Buildings are occupied sooner, creating a faster return on investment.
- Projects can be completed 30% to 50% sooner than traditional construction.
- 60% to 90% of the construction is completed inside a factory, including all finishing, HVAC, mechanical, electrical installations etc.
- Minimizing the activities on site reduces material theft or damage problems.
- The indoor construction environment reduces the quality problems and the risks of accidents – related liabilities for workers with modular construction.
- Modular building systems minimizes the site assembly works since the majority of the works are handled at the production facilities.
- Engineered to resist local conditions including extreme high and low temperatures, humidity, sand storms, wind & snow loads etc.
- Offers long life-span for permanent build construction.
- Can be tailor-made to fit client specifications, various international codes and standards.