Rig Camps & Trailer Mounted Containers are one of the main products for oil & gas sector where swift mobility and durability at harsh remote environment is expected. By the help of skids, master skids and trailers, the units can be transported in a very short timeframe from one point to other. Rig Camps & Trailer Mounted Containers inquiries are contracted on turnkey basis by APCON® in order to provide all the required services from a single source. Please contact us for further information about our turnkey capabilities.
- Can be designed as heavy duty fully welded containers or reinforced containers.
- Can be utilized with skids & master skids, steel legs or trailers in accordance with project requirements.
- Additional walkways, pipe racks, rig-mats, fire suppression, incinerator and trash compactor systems can be added to the turnkey scope to fulfill additional requirements of rig camps.
- Are contracted in turnkey basis, including potable & waste water treatment plants, prime generator sets and fuel tanks, site electrical cabling and plumbing, HVAC, furniture, kitchen & laundry equipment, cold store units, even soft furnishing and kitchen smallwares, transportation and initial assembly & commissioning works, Offers high mobility thanks to skids, master skids and trailers, Utilizes ALUFORM® sandwich panels manufactured by continuous lines with coil coated galvanized steel exterior skin to ensure excellent quality for structural, thermal and acoustic integrity.
- The sandwich panels have been engineered to eliminate cold bridging.
- Engineered to resist local conditions including extreme high and low temperatures, humidity, sand storms, wind & snow loads etc.
- Offers minimum 10 years of life-span and can be designed to withstand longer.
- Can be tailor-made to fit client specifications, various international codes and standards.