Prefabricated panel buildings are one of the main products for temporary and semi-temporary mobilization requirements where rapid construction is expected. Structural elements of prefabricated panel buildings are made up of galvanized steel, which are manufactured by fully automated roll forming lines. Since the system structure is based on steel, prefabricated panel buildings are lightweight and have high seismic resistance. Prefabricated panel building inquiries can be contracted on turnkey basis by APCON® in order to provide all the required services from a single source. Please contact us for further information about our turnkey capabilities.
- Can be designed as single storey or multi-storey buildings.
- Single storey panel buildings can be designed with prefabricated steel ground floor (chassis) which enables the building to be installed on concrete blocks or steel legs (Standard prefabricated panel buildings are designed to be constructed over concrete foundations).
- Utilizes ALUFORM® sandwich panels manufactured by continuous lines with coil coated galvanized steel exterior skin to ensure excellent quality for structural, thermal and acoustic integrity. The sandwich panels have been engineered to eliminate cold bridging.
- Prefabricated panel buildings with ground floor chassis eliminates the requirement of comprehensive foundation works.
- Engineered to resist local conditions including extreme high and low temperatures, humidity, sand storms, wind & snow loads etc.
- Offers minimum 10 years of life-span and can be designed to withstand longer.
- Can be tailor-made to fit client specifications, various international codes and standards.
- Reduces the transportation costs since the building materials are delivered as disassembled parts.